Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last Chile Post

The below post is the last one I will be doing from Chile. I meant to post it last week, but it didn't work for some reason. If you were not already aware, I have to suddenly leave Chile because my mother has just been diagnosed with some rather serious colon cancer. I learned this Thursday afternoon, and I will be heading home Monday night. She has started blogging about it, at www.mukilteomusings.blogspot.com.

Thanks to all who read and enjoyed my blog.

-Lucas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi - found your blog while googling for melipilla (there's a rumour a bomb went off at one of the universities there). anyway, i read most of what you wrote and it made me smile - i am an englishman who has lived in santiago for the last 7 years, and a lot of wrote you wrote rang very true. thanks!